Monday, May 24, 2010

My Inner Fan-Girl...

Yes...my inner fan-girl has been slipping out more and more recently and I know why!  Two of the groups that have epitomized my life are back on tour!  The Backstreet Boys are coming to an amphitheater by my house in early June and I have NEVER seen them in concert, so this will be my first!  And Good Charlotte are coming to Portsmouth at the end of June and I am road tripping down there to see them for the NINTH time! (But who's counting?)

Also, as I was attempting to siesta today, I got a phone call from my cousins who are visiting my grandma in Florida saying that Benji and Joel Madden were sitting across from them in a mall food court eating Chick-fil-a!  I told her that they were super nice and that they should at least go and say hi!  About five minutes later I got a picture message of them with Benji!  It made me so happy!  They really are two of the sweetest guys on the planet!

This encounter only makes me more excited to see them in action again and to hear their new album that's coming out later this year!


My three beautiful cousins and Benji! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment