Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Typical

So, as per usual, instead of doing the mountains of homework that I should be doing so my GPA doesn't go down the shitter and I can actually stay at school for my senior year...I'VE BEEN READING A BOOK!!

What are books, you may wonder?  Well they are these relatively small packets of soft paper that have typed words on them that make up stories that you can read...crazy!  The craziest thing about this book is that I don't have to read it for a class, but am actually doing this for leisure!!!


What is this book I am speaking of?  On the Road by Jack Kerouac!  :D
I've been wanting to read this book for years and I'm finally doing it!  I'm usually good at finishing novels within a span of a few days, but with school and such, it's taking me a little bit longer.  So far, I LOVE THIS BOOK!  I just want to read it instead of doing the 3+ papers I should be doing, or being on facebook, or doing this blog post...oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment