Thursday, April 15, 2010

Woof

Sorry for lack of blogging lately!  In the past month, I've worked on and put up Cloud Nine at school, went home for .2 seconds for Spring Break, got a haircut, pet-sat a puppy, visited family in Jersey, threw an Easter bash at my apt for cast & crew, drank more alcohol than I care to admit, had my roommate drown my laptop in rain water, miraculously dry out my laptop and have it make a full recovery, attempted to find a job in NYC and VA, and get offered an Assistant Directing/Understudying gig with my favorite director lady til June on an Equity Showcase production (HOLLA), acquired some strange shoulder injury that makes my right arm almost immobile, and done almost ZERO SCHOOL WORK! :D

Like I said...busy! :)

But I am back now and wanting to keep up with my bloggity-blog!  Summer is fast approaching and I'm trying to figure out my life, as usual!

Here is a cute picture to end this post:  Me with my baby cousin, Eliana

No comments:

Post a Comment